Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Visiting

In the last post we were getting ready to visit family for Christmas. So we did. We brought the nice San Diego weather with us too. It was fantastic. We jumped right into the new year with Adam standing duty 24 hours New Years Day. We're used to it now though, he has had the same duty once every two weeks since October. Good preparation I guess. In the midst of all that standing duty though, Adam has managed to be put on the schedule to fly. He is doing really well and having a good time. He and his squadron are currently in Yuma, AZ for two weeks for training. He should get a good chunk of training done out there. We're not sure when he will be finished...so I'm not even going to speculate. We're just enjoying the time out here and planning a super fun trip back east. While Adam is gone I have started my classes and am catching up on all the things I never get done when he is here. I've also been hanging out with my friend Amanda, whose husband is also in Yuma. We are enjoying some super girly time.

This weekend I am going to visit my cousins in San Jose. I'm really looking forward to the trip. I'm not very close to many of my cousins, but Sara is definitely one of my favorites. And her little boys are so cute. I'll have to take lots of pictures and share my trip when I get back. I'm so blessed that I the time and opportunity to go!

The next weekend our friends at Port Hueneme are coming to visit and we are going to do all the touristy San Diego things. I'm really looking forward to Sea World! And to seeing our friends! Yay!

Well, even without Adam around, I'm a busy girl. I have some homework to do!

No comments: